The Chatham Goodfellows 63rd Annual General Meeting is November 2, 2017 at the Spirit and Life Centre, cocktails are at 5:30, dinner at 6:00 pm.
- Announcement of the 2018 Board of Directors.
- Introduction of Service Clubs and Partners
- Chatham Goodfellows Audit Financial Statement.
- Presentation of Certificate Awards.
- Presentation of the President’s Award.
- Presentation of the Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Presentation of Mr. or Mrs. Goodfellow.
Media Note ….The award presentations will begin after dinner, if not attending for the dinner, the award presentations will begin after 7 pm.
- Goodfellows office at the Spirit and Life Centre Wellington Street West Chatham is open November 6th; Monday – Friday; 9am to 3pm at 354-1146.
- Last day for names, December 1, 2017.
- Merlin Legion dinner December 2, 2017. The Merlin Legion and Chatham Goodfellows are longtime partners.
- Porchlight is on Monday, December 4, 2017 at Spirit and Life Centre.
- Toy Packing 6pm to 8pm December 11 to December 14, 2017 at 463 St. Clair Street (the former Fabricland building next to Dimitar’s). Delivery date is Tuesday, December 18, after 5:30.
- Street Sales are being conducted on Friday, December 15 and Saturday, December 16.
- Food packing is at Spirit and Life Centre (St. Joseph Site), packing/delivery on Tuesday December 19 – packing beginning at 8am – deliveries beginning at 12 noon.