Last year when Emma-Lynn Wilbur celebrated her 9th birthday, she made a special request to her family and friends not to give her gifts for her
birthday, but instead purchase gifts to donate to Chatham Goodfellows for the 2017 “No Child Without a Christmas” campaign. This year Emma’s friends
and their family came together to celebrate Emma’s 10 birthday. Just like last year, Emma made a special request to her friends and family not to give
her gifts for her birthday, but instead purchase gifts to donate to Chatham Goodfellows 2018 “No Child Without a Christmas” campaign. During Emma’s
birthday party, her friends and family assemble all toys that were given to Emma, and presented them to Chatham Goodfellows for the 2018 “No Child
Without a Christmas” campaign. Chatham Goodfellows is appreciative, and humbled by Emma’s unselfish philanthropy. We are indeed grateful.
The photograph depicts the party goers with all of the toys donated to Chatham Goodfellows. Emma is in the centre of the photograph being held up by her friends and family.
– Goodfellows office at the Spirit and Life Centre Wellington Street West
Chatham is open November 5th; Monday – Friday; 9am to 3pm at 354-1146.
– Last day for names, November 30, 2018.
– Porchlight is on Monday, December 3, 2018 at the Spirit and Life Centre.
– Toy Packing 6pm to 8pm December 10 to December 13, 2017 at 463 St.
Clair Street (the former Fabricland building next to Dimitar’s).
– Delivery date is Monday, December 17, after 5:30.
– Street Sales are being conducted on Friday, December 14 and Saturday,
– Food packing is at Spirit and Life Centre (St. Joseph Site),
packing/delivery on Tuesday December 18 – packing beginning at 8am –
deliveries beginning at 11:30 am.