Chatham Goodfellows is grateful for the on-going support from Chatham Towing and Portable Storage. For the third year in a row, Chatham Towing and Portable Storage entered a float to collected toys, non-perishable food and cash during the 2018 Downtown Chatham – Christmas Parade on behalf of Chatham Goodfellows. The staff of Chatham Towing and Portable Storage collected well over $5,000 in toys, non-perishable food and cash from the generous citizens who lined the parade route.
Photograph (L-R) Heather (Portable Storage), Bonnie Regnier (Director Chatham Goodfellows), Tim Haskell (President Chatham Goodfellows), Scott Williston (Director Chatham Goodfellows) and Trevor (Chatham Goodfellows).
Chatham Goodfellows appreciate the wonderful support we receive each year to ensure there is “No Child Without a Christmas”.
– Goodfellows office at the Spirit and Life Centre Wellington Street West
Chatham is open November 5th; Monday – Friday; 9am to 3pm at 354-1146.
– Last day for names, November 30, 2018.
– Porchlight is on Monday, December 3, 2018 at the Spirit and Life Centre.
– Toy Packing 6pm to 8pm December 10 to December 13, 2018 at 463 St.
Clair Street (the former Fabricland building next to Dimitar’s).
– Delivery date is Monday, December 17, after 5:30.
– Street Sales are being conducted on Friday, December 14 and Saturday,
– Food packing is at Spirit and Life Centre (St. Joseph Site),
packing/delivery on Tuesday December 18 – packing beginning at 8am –
deliveries beginning at 11:30 am.