The Dover Kinsmen Kinettes recently held their annual Christmas dinner with
Chatham Goodfellows. Dover Kinsmen Kinettes have been supporting Chatham
Goodfellows for 15 years. This year Dover Kinsmen Kinettes donated
$1,500.00 to Chatham Goodfellows.
In the photograph (L-R) – Chatham Goodfellows Vice-President Craig
Williston, Dover Kinsmen Kinettes representatives Yvonne Pelkey and Diane
Lucier and Chatham Goodfellows President Tim Haskell.
For the second year in a row, 5 year old Kyle Burtch with the help of her
Grandma, Heidi Burtch collected donations for Chatham Goodfellows. This
year Kyle and her Grandma collected $560.00. Kyle took the money to Ella
Minnow Pea at the Downtown Chatham Centre and purchased toys for Chatham
Goodfellows. Kyle received a bigger surprised when the owners of Ella
Minnow Pea, Sue McBride and Joe Kielstra gave Kyle a 30% discount on the
toys she purchased for Chatham Goodfellows.
In the photograph Kyle meets President Tim Haskell at Ella Minnow Pea and
turns over the toys for those in need this year.
Chatham Goodfellows appreciate the wonderful support we receive each year to
ensure there is “No Child Without a Christmas”.
– Goodfellows office at the Spirit and Life Centre Wellington Street West
Chatham is open November 5th; Monday – Friday; 9am to 3pm at 354-1146.
– Last day for names, November 30, 2018.
– Porchlight is on Monday, December 3, 2018 at the Spirit and Life Centre.
– Toy Packing 6pm to 8pm December 10 to December 13, 2018 at 463 St.
Clair Street (the former Fabricland building next to Dimitar’s).
– Delivery date is Monday, December 17, after 5:30.
– Street Sales are being conducted on Friday, December 14 and Saturday,
– Food packing is at Spirit and Life Centre (St. Joseph Site),
packing/delivery on Tuesday December 18 – packing beginning at 8am –
deliveries beginning at 11:30 am.