Applicants are asked to call for food or toy baskets themselves. No referrals, please. Clients can register their family by telephone at 519-354-1146.
Goodfellows investigates applicants to ensure there is a need for assistance. All applicants are cross-referenced with the Salvation Army and other area groups who provide Christmas hampers to ensure there is no duplication.
December 9th, 2019 is the last day for applications. Please call 519-354-1146.
2019 Goodfellow dates
- Annual General Meeting Thursday, November 7th, 2019 – cocktails at 5:30 pm; dinner at 6:00 pm – Spirit and Life Centre, Wellington Street West Chatham.
- Goodfellows office at the Spirit and Life Centre Wellington Street West Chatham is open November 12th; Monday – Friday; 9am to 3pm at 354-1146.
- Porchlight is on Monday, December 2, 2019 at Spirit and Life Centre.
- Toy Packing 6pm to 8pm December 9 to December 12, 2019 – Location TBA. Delivery date is Tuesday, December 17, after 5:30.
- Street Sales are being conducted on Friday, December 13 and Saturday, December 14.
- Food packing is at Spirit and Life Centre (St. Joseph Site), packing/delivery on Wednesday, December 18 – packing beginning at 8am – deliveries beginning at 11:30am.
Goodfellows office at the Spirit and Life Centre Wellington Street West Chatham is open November 12 – Monday – Friday, 9 am and 3 pm.