Applicants are asked to call for food or toy baskets themselves. No referrals, please. Clients can register their family by telephone at 519-354-1146.
Goodfellows investigates applicants to ensure there is a need for assistance. All applicants are cross-referenced with the Salvation Army and other area groups who provide Christmas hampers to ensure there is no duplication.
November 30, 2018 is the last day for applications. Please call 519-354-1146.
2018 Goodfellow dates
- Annual General Meeting Thursday, November 1, 2018 – cocktails at 5:30 pm; dinner at 6:00 pm – Spirit and Life Centre Wellington Street West Chatham.
- Goodfellows office at the Spirit and Life Centre Wellington Street West Chatham is open November 5th; Monday – Friday; 9am to 3pm at 354-1146.
- Merlin Legion dinner December 1, 2018. The Merlin Legion and Chatham Goodfellows are longtime partners.
- Porchlight is on Monday, December 3, 2018 at Spirit and Life Centre.
- Toy Packing 6pm to 8pm December 10 to December 13, 2018 at 463 St. Clair Street (the former Fabricland building next to Dimitar’s). Delivery date is Monday, December 17, after 5:30.
- Street Sales are being conducted on Friday, December 14 and Saturday, December 15.
- Food packing is at Spirit and Life Centre (St. Joseph Site), packing/delivery on Tuesday, December 18 – packing beginning at 8am – deliveries beginning at 11:30am.
Goodfellows office at the Spirit and Life Centre Wellington Street West Chatham is open November 6 – Monday – Friday, 9 am and 3 pm.