Here’s how you can support the 2021 No Child Without A Christmas campaign
Once again, families in Chatham-Kent are in great need of your help to ensure every child has a happy Christmas.
There are many ways you can help!
1. Make a monetary donation. Chatham Goodfellows need cash donations to help us purchase turkeys, ham and turkey rolls, as well as other foods for a lovely Christmas meal as well as enough provisions for a week through the holidays for each family.
Monetary donations can be sent via:
E-transfer to: email@example.com
Mail Cheques to: Chatham Goodfellows. P.O. Box 114, Chatham, ON N7M 5K1
Tax Receipts will be issued for donations over $20.
Charitable #: 10691 0474
2. Participate in the Porchlight Campaign – Monday, November 29, 2021
Chatham Goodfellows volunteers will once again be travelling through the community to accept cash, toys and food donations from people who leave their porchlight on.
3. Contribute through Street Sales – Friday, December 20 & Saturday, December 11, 2021
Look for Chatham Goodfellow volunteers to be outside of businesses and on the street collecting as we have done in the past. Every dollar is appreciated!
4. Give a donation in exchange for a Goodfellow newspaper
Chatham Goodfellows hopes to once again publish our traditional Christmas newspaper. Cash donations from those who enjoy the paper are greatly appreciated.
5. Organize a workplace or family food and toy drive
Local businesses, families and individuals who organize food and toy drives are very important to our No Child Without A Christmas success. If you would like to organize a special event for us, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chatham Goodfellows, our Board of Directors and our volunteers appreciate your continued support!